How to clean my We-Vibe Sync 2?
Cleaning your We-Vibe Sync 2 is essential to ensure it is in top condition and ready for use.
Follow these steps to clean your We-Vibe Sync 2 and ensure it is ready to use whenever you need an orgasm.
- Disconnect your We-Vibe Sync 2 from its charging cable and power source before cleaning.
- Be sure to sanitize your Sync 2 before each use. Even if you already washed them when you first received it, it is essential to remember that it can collect dust, pet hair, and germs from the environment or other items around your bedroom.
- Wash under warm water using a mild soap (dish soaps usually contain heavy fragrances and ingredients designed to break up oils; fragrances can leave a persistent odor on silicone toys, and dyes could potentially stain them) or apply a sex toy cleaner before and after each use. Try to steer clear of anything that could leave a residue, particularly body washes or moisturizing soap.
- If desired, a 10% bleach solution can be used to clean Sync 2.
- If you don’t have access to a toy cleaner or another, more thorough cleaning method, wipes may be a viable short-term solution. However, make sure the wipes do not contain perfumes, moisturizers, lanolin, or any other ingredients that could leave an unpleasant residue.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the exterior of the We-Vibe Sync again.
- Allow the We-Vibe Sync to dry completely before connecting it to a power source and charging cable.
- The remote of Sync 2 should always remain dry as it is not waterproof
You do not need to sterilize the toy. Your Sync 2 is made of non-porous, body-safe silicone. Never boil, bake, microwave, or put your Sync or Remote Control in the dishwasher.
You should keep Sync 2 inside the storage pouch you will receive with the product. It will protect the vibrator from lint and dust.
Sync 2 maintenance
Charge the vibrator every six months if not in use. This way, the battery will last longer.
For optimal performance and to ensure long battery life, it is recommended that you recharge the toy before vibrations become weaker. If not used regularly, the charge stays for several months but eventually depletes over time.
If the temperature exceeds 113 degrees Fahrenheit/45 degrees Celsius, Sync 2 will not charge, and the LED on the charger will blink once every 5 seconds until the temperature drops to a safe level. When that happens, charging will start automatically.
How to store my We-Vibe Sync 2?
After you have washed your Sync 2, it is essential to store it in a secure location so as not to allow bacteria on the recently cleaned sex toy.
- The best way to store your vibrator is to avoid direct sunlight. Exposure to sunlight won’t affect the cleanliness of your toy. However, it could lead to fading or discoloration with prolonged exposure.
- Store your toy in the storage pouch you will receive in your Sync 2 box
- Don’t group it with other sex toys.
- It is advisable not to put all your adult toys in one drawer as it can impact air circulation. This is why having a suitable storage case is so important.
- Prevent it from getting wet.
I advise that you take your toy out of damp, enclosed spaces with inadequate air circulation, as it can become a hub for bacteria. To avoid this, make sure to give Sync the occasional opportunity to dry out and keep it stored in a dry area (not usually in bathrooms).