Under the shower
1. Take a few minutes to relax under the warm shower to allow your testicles to move out of your body, leaving enough space between them and your penis.
2. Close the valve by turning the valve cap clockwise.
3. Using your finger, push and tilt the black pip in a closed position (either left or right), remove the comfort insert (to avoid air pockets) and turn the hydro pump under the shower head or sink until it is filled with water.
In the video below, you can see how the pip is first pushed a little and then it has to click in the position. Then the chamber is filled with water and does not run tough the pump. At the end of the video, you can see that once the black pip at the top is pushed back to the center position, water begins to flow trough.
4. Replace the comfort insert.
In the video above you can see how to place the comfort pad back in and how easy it is to pump the bellows.
5. Place the hydro pump with the black pip in the closed position (angled on one side) on your flaccid penis, close to your pelvic seat. Make sure the sticker with the ruler is on the top. This way, the curve of the penis pump will better fit your body.
6. Place the pump close to your body, making sure your testicles are completely outside the pump.
7. Tilt the hydro pump slightly, open the valve by moving the black pip to the center position, and begin pumping.
8. When pumping, make sure that the black pip is in the center (open) position.
9. Pump slowly and steadily until the bellows remain depressed, indicating that the appropriate vacuum has been reached.
10. To increase the vacuum and gain more control, use the handball pump connected to the hose or directly to the pump.
In the video above you can see how the handball pump works. You can use one hand to make just the right vacuum pressure.
11. To remove the hydro pump, loosen the valve by turning the valve cap counterclockwise. Then release the vacuum by pushing the valve cap inward to activate the quick-release mechanism and slide the hydro pump off your penis.
In the video above, you can see how to rotate the valve. As you can see, if the valve is locked, you can not use the release mechanism.
Using your hydro pump in the bathtub
The process is very similar as to using Bathmate HydroXtreme in the shower.
1. Take a few minutes to relax in the bathtub.
2. Remove the comfort insert (to avoid air pockets) and fill the hydro pump with bath water.
3. Replace the comfort insert.
4. Place the hydro pump over your flaccid penis, close to your pelvic seat, with the black arrow in the middle (open) position. Place it against your body, making sure your testicles are exposed.
5 .Point the hydro pump slightly upwards, make sure the black arrow is in the middle (open) position and start pumping.
6. While pumping, make sure that the black arrow is in the middle (open) position.
7. Pump steadily and evenly until the bellows remains depressed, indicating that an ideal vacuum has been achieved.
8. Follow the approved guidelines for proper use.
8. To remove the hydro pump, push the valve cap inward to activate the quick-release mechanism and pull the hydro pump off your penis. The use of the valve
The black arrow on the top of the valve is moved by pushing it inward and moving it to the right or left, where it will engage with a “click” and close the valve. The closed position should only be used when you fill the hydro pump with water in the shower.
At all other times, the black arrow should be in the middle (open) position. If you do not keep the black arrow in the middle position, the hydro pump may not function properly.
How the Bathmate HydroXtreme works
The hydro pump works by creating a vacuum against the user’s pubic area and enclosing the flaccid penis.
When the pump is pressed against the body, the bellows compress and water is released through the open valve at the end of the pump.
When you release the pump, the bellows expand and the valve closes, creating a partial vacuum in the pump.
This causes the penis to enlarge and fill with blood, resulting in an erection.
When you pump again, increases the vacuum increases, which increases the erection.
The operator adjusts the degree of vacuum by pulling the valve inward against the spring. This opens the valve and allows air or water back into the pump housing, partially or completely releasing the vacuum.
The vacuum in Bathmate hydropumps is created by the elastic return force of the bellows pump, so the user cannot exceed the safe partial vacuum levels allowed by European and U.S. medical legislation.
What are the measurements on the side
The sticks are designed to help you measure your penis size and growth over time. However, for better results and easier comparison, use the ruler on the shower tape
What models does this article cover
I used the Bathmate HydroXtreme7 for this guide, but it should work with all Bathmade HydroXtreme models: HydroXtreme3, HydroXtreme5, HydroXtreme7(of course), HydroXtreme9, HydroXtreme11. You can read my full Bathmate HydroXtreme review here.
How long should you use a penis pump?
For best results, remove the penis pump every 2-3 minutes and retract the penis to start a new session. Do this a maximum of 3 times, which equals a total of 15 minutes per day. Do not overdo it, as this can have a rebound effect. Also, make sure you take a rest day every few days.